We currently offer 3 different tours from Cairo to Alexandria and also the town of Rosetta
The places and sites included in the tours include
- Catacombs at Kom El Shoqafa
- Roman Amphitheatre
- Royal Jewellery Museum of Alexandria
- Citadel of Qaitbay in Alexandria
- Alexandria National Museum
- Alexandria National Library
- Monastery at Wadi El Natrun
- Al Amasily House
- Mill of Abu Shahin
- Asfour House
- Fortress of Qaitbay in Rosetta where the Rosetta Stone was found.
Most Common Questions Asked About Egypt
- Do I have to tip in Egypt and how much?
- What currency should I take to Egypt?
- What should I wear in Egypt?
- What to do if I catch Egyptian Tummy Bug?
- Is it safe to go to Egypt? 19 things not to do, 14 things to do.
CHECK OUT OUR GUEST COMMENTS & PHOTOS
Latest posts by Mara (see all)
- Latest Measures in the fight against COVID-19 in Egypt. - 23/03/2020
- Community Life Winding Down in Egypt - 21/03/2020
- “It’s Like Riding a Bicycle” – Not! - 20/03/2020