We currently offer 3 different tours from Cairo to Alexandria and also the town of Rosetta
The places and sites included in the tours include
- Catacombs at Kom El Shoqafa
- Roman Amphitheatre
- Royal Jewellery Museum of Alexandria
- Citadel of Qaitbay in Alexandria
- Alexandria National Museum
- Alexandria National Library
- Monastery at Wadi El Natrun
- Al Amasily House
- Mill of Abu Shahin
- Asfour House
- Fortress of Qaitbay in Rosetta where the Rosetta Stone was found.
Most Common Questions Asked About Egypt
- Do I have to tip in Egypt and how much?
- What currency should I take to Egypt?
- What should I wear in Egypt?
- What to do if I catch Egyptian Tummy Bug?
- Is it safe to go to Egypt? 19 things not to do, 14 things to do.
CHECK OUT OUR GUEST COMMENTS & PHOTOS
Hi, I'm from Ireland and I built Mara House, a small, family run, unique boutique hotel in Luxor in 2003.....My promise is to deliver quality service, traditional food, comfort, enjoyable experiences, up-front pricing, no hidden extras.....PLUS I answer all your emails personally..... I provide professional, qualified tour guides who do NOT divert you to shops, restaurants etc. for commission.....We are best suited to people who like to be taken care of from airport entry to airport departure, people who want to avoid hassle, scams and tourist traps.....You deal directly with me... Hope you find my travel info helpful -//.. Mara