MARA HOUSE, LUXOR – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Deposits are non-refundable if you cancel at any time after booking or fail to arrive on your arrival date.
- Deposits is payable via an online transfer system or credit/debit card.
- Balance due to be paid in full on arrival and must be paid in Euros or US dollars cash. If it is not possible to travel with cash then the balance should be paid by our online currency transfer system before arrival date.
- Mara House advises guests to take out their own accident, health, travel and cancellation insurances before booking or at the time of booking a holiday. Neither Mara House nor it’s owners, it’s managers nor it’s staff accept any responsibility/liability for loss of /or damage to person/s, personal property while on the premises of Mara House, in transit to or on excursions to/from sites or events organised by Mara House anywhere we take or host you within Egypt, nor loss of funds in the event of cancellation.
- Mara House nor it’s owners/staff accept no liability whatsoever for any event which may take place in any other accommodation service etc. booked by us for you. Any problem or claims which may arise will be directly between you and them.
- Mara House, Luxor reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Mara House, Luxor reserves the right to cancel bookings should we see that Mara House or our facilities are not suited to the guest’s requirements, or if it transpires a booking is made under false pretences.
- Name changes are not allowed on bookings unless previously agreed in writing with Mara
- Mara House will refuse entry to anyone showing up with a different ID or passport to that on the reservation.
- Copies of passports are required before confirmation of bookings and bookings are not transferrable. This is a security measure.
- Our bathrooms are “wet rooms” and so you should bring non-slip flip-flops to wear in the bathroom when showering, for safety and hygiene reasons. It is part of the safety rules of the house that you wear them every time you use the bathroom in your suite at Mara House. If you prefer not to bring your own flip-flops we will provide them.
- In accordance with Egyptian law, it is necessary for non-Egyptian Nationals wishing to share accommodation with Egyptian Nationals to produce a valid marriage licence. Please note this does not apply to unmarried foreigners. Guests are not allowed to have non-guest visitors in their suites.
- Mara House is private establishment and it’s facilities are for the sole use of guests with reservations. We do not take guests who arrive without a reservation made prior to arrival, nor are we open to passing trade for our facilities.
- NOTE: Tours booked with Mara House or part of our packages are not private tours
MARA HOUSE, LUXOR – Cancellation Policies
- You can cancel your room booking up to 12.00 mid-day Egyptian time on 5th day before arrival date and no further charges will be made against your credit card.
- If cancelled within 5 days of the arrival date (time calculated from check-in time which is 12 mid-day local time) or you fail to arrive the full suite rental as booked may be charged to your credit card up to a max. of 5 days.
Owner at Mara House Hotel Luxor
Hi - I'm Mara from Ireland and my passion is to show you the Egypt of your dreams - send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org