Cairo is the most amazing city in the world. If you stay for a month you still will not see or experience it in full – not even close! However, most people coming to Cairo just want to see the highlights in a short time.
The average stay is 3 days and this is why we offer a 3 night package, which includes 3 nights in 4 star Cairo hotel and 2 days touring. No problem if you have more than 3 days to spend in Cairo and would like us to extend your tour. We are happy to add on extra days. Just to go to our Tours in Cairo page for the full list of our day tours there
Basic 3 night Cairo Holidays Package
- Accommodation 3 nights in Cairo 4 star Hotel
- 2 full days’ tours which include the guide, car/driver and entry tickets
- Day 1 morning tour is to the Giza Plateau, Great Pyramid, Solar Boat and the Sphinx
- Day 1 afternoon tour is to the Antiquities Museum at Tahrir Square
- Day 2 morning tour is to the Gayer Anderson House and
- Day 2 afternoon tour is our Medieval Cairo Walking Tour
- You get free time in Khan El Khalili – the biggest bazaar in the world which is also in the medieval Cairo area.
- 2 airport transfers
- Meet and greet at the airport by our Tour Manager.
- Egyptologist Guide on all tours.
OUR CAIRO 3 NIGHT PACKAGE and our Tours in Cairo
are available for all dates throughout the year
Update Jan 2020 – we have new tours coming online in Feb, if you are interested in Medieval History, Mohamed Ali Dynasty and 19/20th Century Royal Egypt do come back to visit our Tours in Cairo page for the new tours.
Full Details – Contact Mara
Most Common Questions Asked About Egypt
- Do I have to tip in Egypt and how much?
- What currency should I take to Egypt?
- What should I wear in Egypt?
- What to do if I catch Egyptian Tummy Bug?
- Is it safe to go to Egypt? 19 things not to do, 14 things to do.
CHECK OUT OUR GUEST COMMENTS & PHOTOS
- Latest Measures in the fight against COVID-19 in Egypt. - 23/03/2020
- Community Life Winding Down in Egypt - 21/03/2020
- “It’s Like Riding a Bicycle” – Not! - 20/03/2020