Cairo is the most amazing city in the world. If you stay for a month you still will not see or experience it in full – not even close!
Most people coming to Cairo just want to see the highlights in a short time. The average stay is 3 days and this is why I have a basic 3 night incl 2 days touring package.
However, you can add extra nights in the hotel and extra touring days if you have the time. You will find more tours in Cairo here.
Basic 3 night Cairo Package includes
- Accommodation 3 nights in 5 star hotel
- Two full days tours which include the guide, transport and entry tickets
- Entry tickets to the Giza Plateau, Great Pyramid, Solar Boat and the Sphinx
- Entry tickets to the Gayer Anderson House and all the houses/monuments on the Medieval Tour
- Free time in Khan El Khalili – the biggest bazzar in the world which is in the medieval Cairo area.
- 2 airport transfers
- Meet and greet at the airport by my Personal Assistant
- Egyptologist Guide on all tours.
Full Details – Contact Mara
Latest posts by Mara (see all)
- Email Glitch - 13/09/2018
- Tired of being treated badly? - 19/08/2018
- “Tourists Return to Egypt as Prices Fall & Security Improves” - 21/05/2018