First stop this morning was Garbage City and the Cave Church at Moquattam Hills.
Next stop was supposed to be Abdeen Palace but it was closed…what to do? Well, we are good at dealing with changes here in Egypt so we went to Bab Zuwayla where the Street of the Tent Makers is. Mickey got a cute little tent for her kitty kat and I’m going back tomorrow night to get one for my grandson – a bit bigger than Mickey got for her cat though!
Lunch was Egyptian sandwiches and then we were off to the Islamic Museum of Art – I love this place.
Diary of a Group Tour with Mara House Luxor.
- Arrive in Cairo (Egypt Group Tour – Day 1)
- Giza Plateau & Egyptian Museum (Egypt Group Tour – Day 2)
- Karnak & Luxor Temples (Egypt Group Tour – Day 3)
- Abydos & Dendera Temples (Egypt Group Tour – Day 4)
- Luxor’s West Bank 5 monuments (Egypt Group Tour – Day 5)
- Temples of Edfu & Kom Ombo from Nile Cruise Boat (Egypt Group Tour – Day 6)
- Abu Simbel, Nubian Village, Philae (Egypt Group Tour – Day 7)
- Saqqara Temple (Egypt Group Tour – Day 8)
- Citadel, Islamic Cairo, Coptic Cairo, Gayer Anderson House (Egypt Group Tour – Day 9)
- Cave Church, Garbage City, Islamic Museum of Art (Egypt Group Tour – Day 10)
- Abdeen Palace, Medieval Cairo (Egypt Group Tour – Day 11)
- Latest Measures in the fight against COVID-19 in Egypt. - 23/03/2020
- Community Life Winding Down in Egypt - 21/03/2020
- “It’s Like Riding a Bicycle” – Not! - 20/03/2020