“13 NIGHTS touring EGYPT with Mara herself”. Visit Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. Experience Egypt from Pharaonic times right through the Medieval and Islamic periods. Travel in luxury on a 7 night Nile Cruise from Luxor – Aswan – Luxor.
The cost of these trips do not reflect the value of the experience you will have with Mara. If Egypt is your dream trip or on your “bucket list” I advise early booking as the number of places on each trip is limited to 15 – 16.
PRICING – Early booking will certainly save you quite a few dollars because I can guarantee that the price of all my trips and packages will increase several times between now and their 2019 dates due to the rising cost of everything in Egypt.
All the trips and packages I offer are based on my own personal experience – not because I believe I know what is best for everyone else, but because I do believe everyone deserves a quality and hassle free holiday. So, while I don’t personally know you, I do presume you would like a trip
- you know the cost of
- that has no hidden extras
- gives you a real feel for the country and customs
- helps you avoid the tourist traps.
- is hassle free
- eliminates the need for decision making on subjects you have little or no knowledge what your choices may entail.
and those priorities are what my initial planning is based on. After that I choose the best sites but leave other options open to your personal preferences, provide great guides I can trust and leave you some relaxation time on top of that.
- Cairo – sites include Giza Plateau, Gt. Pyramid, Solar Boat, Gayer Anderson House, Ibn Tulun Mosque, Antiquities Museum at Tahrir Sq., Tutankhamun’s Treasures, Mummy Room at Museum, Medieval Cairo, Khan El Khalili, Islamic and Coptic Cairo etc.
- Luxor – sites include West Bank, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Nobles Tombs, Workers Village and Tombs, Colossi of Memnon, Abydos Temple, Dendera Temple, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- 7 nights Nile Cruise – sites include Edfu, Kom Ombo, Philae, Nubian Village etc
- The above is a brief summary of places included in trip package – please contact me for full itinerary, details and pricing
- 2018 Sept 5 – 16 (4 places left)
- 2018 Oct 3 – 14 ( 2 places left)
- 2018 Nov 7 – 18 there are 2 places now available due to a cancellation
2019 Dates: Due to early requests I am now taking deposits for the following.
- 2019 Feb 10 – 23
- 2019 April 7 – 20 SOLD OUT!
- 2019 May 19 – June 1
- 2019 Sept 1 – 14
- 2019 Oct 6 – 19
- 2019 Nov 10 – 23