The ancient sites in Luxor are divided between the East and West Banks of the river Nile. 99% of my guests at Mara House are busy people with a deep desire to explore Egypt. They are also busy people taking time out of their usual work and family routines at home, who want to get in as much relaxation time as possible, during their foreign holiday. To that end I offer an inclusive accommodation and tour package.
Basic Luxor Holiday Package – 3 nights
- 3 nights accommodation at Mara House Luxor Hotel – your own private, apartment-size suite consisting of bedroom/s, sitting-room and bathroom
- 3 breakfasts
- Tour to Luxor West Bank which includes visits to the following
- 3 tombs in the Valley of the Kings,
- Hatshepsut Temple at Deir El Bahri
- 3 tombs in Nobles Tombs
- the Workers Village at Dier El Medina and 2 tombs there
- Colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Luxor East Bank Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Tour to Abydos and Dendera Temples, which are the best Temples in Egypt
- On arrival transfer from the airport/train station to Mara House
- On departure transfer from Mara House to the airport/train station
- extra nights, if required, are at a reduced rate
- free wi-fi
- When possible we allow early check-in and late-check out with no extra charges.
This package will save you hours of research before coming to Egypt and, wasted time after you arrive, finding your desired locations and how to get there. My guides and colleagues will help you avoid the usual tourist traps and street hassle. You will be well taken care of and we will ensure that your hours with us flow as smoothly and surely as the river Nile.
If you can spend more time in Luxor you can also visit
- Luxor Museum
- Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple – in different languages at different times.
- Felucca Sail on the Nile
Why go on holiday?
Holidays are for quality time with family and friends, romance, relaxation, exploring interesting places, meeting interesting people, experiencing other cultures, broadening the mind, getting away from work, learning more about foreign places you are yearning to see, celebrating an event, celebrating life! Have I left anything out?
That is what Mara House offers in this package. Everyone who works with us has one thing on their mind, and only one thing – How to Give You the Best Experience of Egypt. You don’t have to take my word for it – just check out our reviews on TripAdvisor
Availability, Booking, Pricing and Questions – Please contact Mara directly
Note: We do not take you to shops, workshops, restaurants etc for payment or commissions during our tours or any other time. This is worth keeping in mind when comparing offers from various tour operators etc.
Most Common Questions Asked About Egypt
- Do I have to tip in Egypt? Who do I tip? and how much?
- What currency should I take to Egypt?
- What should I wear in Egypt?
- What to do if I catch Egyptian Tummy Bug?
- Is it safe to go to Egypt? 19 things NOT to do & 14 things to do to be safe.
CHECK OUT OUR GUEST COMMENTS & PHOTOS