The ancient sites in Luxor are divided between the East and West Banks of the river Nile. 99% of my guests at Mara House are busy people with a deep desire to explore Egypt. They are also busy people taking time out of their usual work and family routines at home, who want to get in as much relaxation time as possible, during their foreign holiday. To that end I offer two inclusive Luxor Holiday packages.
1. Basic Luxor Holiday Package – 3 nights
- 3 nights accommodation at Mara House Luxor Hotel – your own private, apartment-size suite consisting of bedroom/s, sitting-room and bathroom
- 3 breakfasts
- Tour to Luxor West Bank
- Tour to Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Tour to Abydos and Dendera Temples
- On arrival transfer from the airport/train station to Mara House
- On departure transfer from Mara House to the airport/train station
2. All-Inclusive 3 nights Luxor Holiday Package
This offer includes accommodation, tours and transfers as per the above package plus
- 3 lunches, 2 dinners and 1 Salahadeen Feast
- extra nights, if required, are at a reduced rate
- free wi-fi
- When possible we allow early check-in and late-check out with no extra charges.
These package will save you hours of research before coming to Egypt and, wasted time after you arrive, finding your desired locations and how to get there. My guides and colleagues will help you avoid the usual tourist traps and street hassle. You will be well taken care of and we will ensure that your hours with us flow as smoothly and surely as the river Nile.
Availability, Booking, Pricing and Questions
Please contact Mara directly for all the above. Mara House is NOT bookable via any online booking engines
Note: We do not take you to shops, workshops, restaurants etc for payment or commissions during our tours or any other time. This is worth keeping in mind when comparing offers from various tour operators etc.