3 Nights at Mara House Luxor – Accommodation + Tours. Our clients are discerning, independent travellers wanting guaranteed unique, quality experiences. We are not really what budget travellers are looking for. We will show you Luxor over 3 days – bookable anytime of the year . Tour the best Luxor sites and savour our authentic home cooked food.
Mara House is NOT ON THE TOURIST strip, nor on the Nile. We are in a normal, ordinary Egyptian street, among the locals, behind the train station. Despite our best efforts the streets are dirty and a western person could be forgiven for thinking we are in a poor area. We are not. It is simply that Egyptians do not have the same priorities we do when it comes to what is outside the front door. If you want to see what it is like among the locals then Mara House is for you. If you prefer the usual 5 star hotel surroundings in the street then you need go to the tourist strip. Having said that – with our Luxor package you are not going to spend time wandering the streets anyway :-).
When I built Mara House I choose not to be in the tourist strip and among the souvenir shops. I choose my street as a place where tourists could get a feel for Egypt as it is today and an opportunity to understand a different culture.
This package will save you hours of research, keep you out of tourist traps, give you the company of great guides and is a good balance between activity and relaxation. You will be well taken care of and we will ensure that your hours with us flow as smoothly and surely as the river Nile.
Included in LUXOR PACKAGE
- 3 nights accommodation at Mara House – your own private, apartment-size suite consisting of bedroom, sitting-room and bathroom. If you are more than 2 persons or a family you will have a suite containing 2 or 3 bedrooms (sleeping up to 6), bathroom and dining area as well as extraordinarily large sized sitting room.
- 3 breakfasts
- Tour to West Bank, Tour to Karnak & Luxor Temples, Tour to Abydos and Dendera Temples
- The full Salahadeen Feast.
- An hour sailing the Nile around sunset.
- A calesh ride (horse and carriage) around the town.
- FREE High speed wi-fi
- Transfer to the airport, train station or your Cruise Boat on departure.
- Extra nights are at a reduced rate
- When possible we allow early check-in and late-check out with no extra charges.
Click on any photo to enlarge (another small photo will open, just click on it to open full-size photo)
For full details on the Luxor Package contact Mara here
CAIRO and/or CRUISE to ASWAN
Latest posts by Mara (see all)
- Email Glitch - 13/09/2018
- Tired of being treated badly? - 19/08/2018
- “Tourists Return to Egypt as Prices Fall & Security Improves” - 21/05/2018