What Does Mara House offer?
- Accommodation on B & B basis as well as our 3 nights Luxor Holidays package which includes B & B and tours to the main sites.
- Our prices are face value, we don’t try to make money on the side on our tours or when we recommend anything.
- Our guides are fully qualified Egyptologists who love what they do.
- Our food is second to none and is cooked with love for the food and love for those who are going to sit at our table. It is the exact same food that any Egyptian woman cooks, cooked as she cooks it and presented as she presents it.
- Great attention, thought and care goes into decorating, daily cleaning and creating a space which is different to what is on offer everywhere else, a space which is as Arabian as we can make it and at the same time cosy, comfortable and welcoming.
- Our Salahadeen Restaurant and Bar are uniquely decorated and welcoming, and our roof garden a relaxing haven of peace and quiet apart from the call to prayer! 🙂
You can see I am passionate about my visitors, Mara House, my staff, our tours, Egypt and what we do.
I wish all tourists in Egypt to have a wonderful, exciting, safe, memorable holiday and look forward to having you at Mara House in Luxor for a unique experience.
If you have any questions or wish to make a booking contact Mara directly here