The MAJOR difference between my tours in Cairo with all others online is that I tell you clearly what is included/excluded. You know exactly where you are going, what you will see & how much you will pay. I personally researched all my tours in Cairo from the point of view of a first time visitor to Egypt. They are designed to give you the maximum enjoyment with the minimum effort and hassle. When you read tour descriptions you really need to carefully figure out what is included.
My Tours in Cairo:
- Include all the entry fees on the sites, great guide and air-conditioned transport.
- Will not surprise you with ‘extras’ at any site – any optionals are detailed from the beginning in the tour descriptions.
- Are quality tours and we will not sidetrack you to shops etc. during any tour.
Click on the tours listed for full details and you can also email me for a list of tours and prices.
This is our Tour to Gayer Anderson House and Ibn Tulun Mosque. Of all the tours in Cairo we do I really love the Gayer Anderson House – I think it is my most favourite place to visit. I love the story of Major R.G. Gayer-Anderson Pasha I love the house, it’s legends and secrets. I love the legends that are part of the Ibn Tulun mosque – it is a real shame that the majority of tourists miss out on visiting these gems!
Most Common Questions Asked About Egypt
- Do I have to tip in Egypt and how much?
- What currency should I take to Egypt?
- What should I wear in Egypt?
- What to do if I catch Egyptian Tummy Bug?
- Is it safe to go to Egypt? 19 things not to do, 14 things to do.
CHECK OUT OUR GUEST COMMENTS & PHOTOS
Latest posts by Mara (see all)
- Latest Measures in the fight against COVID-19 in Egypt. - 23/03/2020
- Community Life Winding Down in Egypt - 21/03/2020
- “It’s Like Riding a Bicycle” – Not! - 20/03/2020