My most favourite place in Cairo. I love the story of Major R.G. Gayer-Anderson Pasha I love the house, it’s legends and secrets. I love the legends that are part of the Ibn Tulun mosque – it is a real shame that the majority of tourists miss out on visiting these gems!
- Pick up from your hotel in air conditioned minibus
- Egyptologist Guide
- Gayer-Anderson Museum (Bayt al-Kretliya)
- Mosque of Ahmed Ibn Tulun
- Drop off at your hotel
- NO EXTRAS TO PAY FOR
- Subject to Availability
My tours in Cairo are designed to give you the maximum enjoyment with the minimum effort and hassle. They include ALL the entry fees to everything on the sites, great guide and air-conditioned transport.
We will not surprise you with ‘optional extras’ at any site.
We will not take you shopping while on any tour.
Latest posts by Mara (see all)
- Resurrection: Ertugrul – A “must see” film series in my opinion - 10/12/2019
- Modern Myths about Egypt (15 things NOT to believe) - 30/11/2019
- “The Treasure” – Egyptian Film - 20/10/2019