Our last day 🙁 Abdeen was late opening (but at least it was open!) which threw out our schedule a little and our restaurant insisted we eat at 12 noon because they had a big group arriving so that threw us also but we managed. Abdeen is amazing – here are some pics.
Shopping in Khan Khalili Market
Our tour ended this evening – everyone is packed and ready for their various departure times tomorrow. The 11 day flew and I am so happy to have been able to show a little bit of Egypt to such a nice group of people. We were busy every day but they still only got a taste of Egypt. Cairo in itself could easily occupy a visitor for at least a month.
Diary of a Group Tour with Mara House Luxor.
- Arrive in Cairo (Egypt Group Tour – Day 1)
- Giza Plateau & Egyptian Museum (Egypt Group Tour – Day 2)
- Karnak & Luxor Temples (Egypt Group Tour – Day 3)
- Abydos & Dendera Temples (Egypt Group Tour – Day 4)
- Luxor’s West Bank 5 monuments (Egypt Group Tour – Day 5)
- Temples of Edfu & Kom Ombo from Nile Cruise Boat (Egypt Group Tour – Day 6)
- Abu Simbel, Nubian Village, Philae (Egypt Group Tour – Day 7)
- Saqqara Temple (Egypt Group Tour – Day 8)
- Citadel, Islamic Cairo, Coptic Cairo, Gayer Anderson House (Egypt Group Tour – Day 9)
- Cave Church, Garbage City, Islamic Museum of Art (Egypt Group Tour – Day 10)
- Abdeen Palace, Medieval Cairo (Egypt Group Tour – Day 11)