MARA HOUSE, LUXOR – BASIC TERMS & CONDITIONS – please ask for full details.
PAYMENT of Deposit –
Bookings are not confirmed until the requested deposit per person is received. Deposit is non-refundable in ANY circumstances except in the instance that the organisers cancel the trip. Deposit is deducted from the total cost.
PAYMENT of Balance Due
- For Mara House “accommodation only”, the balance must be paid 7 days prior to arrival – no refund if you cancel or fail to arrive.
- For Packages which include accommodation at our partner hotel in Cairo and/or our partner Cruise boat the balance must be paid no later than 4 weeks prior to arrival – no refund if you cancel or fail to arrive.
- For Mara House tours only in any part of Egypt the balance must be paid no later than 7 days prior to arrival - no refund if you cancel or fail to arrive.
- If the balance is not paid we reserve the right to cancel the booking. We have to pay other hotels, cruise boats, transfer companies in advance, therefore we have to ask you to complete payment in advance also.
- Please Note: No refund means no refund under ANY circumstances. You are advised to take out cancellation insurance (cancel for any reason) prior to any payments for any of our services.
- If you cancel after paying the deposit, the deposit is non-refundable. There is no other cancellation penalty at that time.
- Where the balances for packages is paid before you arrive, once it is paid if you decide to cancel neither the deposit, the balance or any portion of same are refundable under any circumstances.
- If the balance due is not paid by the due date the organisers reserve the right to cancel the booking and in this instance the deposit is also not refundable.
- If the organisers cancel the trip, then the deposit will be refunded to you. If you have paid the balance due to the organisers that also will be refunded to you. Note that any other costs such as flights or incidental costs are your sole responsibility and again we advise taking out insurance to cover all such expenses. The “cancel for any reason” insurance is more expensive but recommended for your peace of mind.