Cairo is the most amazing city in the world. If you stay for a month you still will not see or experience it in full – not even close! However, most people coming to Cairo just want to see the highlights in a short time.
The average stay is 3 days and this is why we offer a 3 night package, which includes 3 nights in 4 star Cairo hotel and 2 days touring. No problem if you have more than 3 days to spend in Cairo and would like us to extend your tour. We are happy to add on extra days. Just to go to our Tours in Cairo page for the full list of our day tours there
Basic 3 night Cairo Holidays Package
- Accommodation 3 nights in Cairo 4 star Hotel
- 2 full days’ tours which include the guide, car/driver and entry tickets
- Day 1 morning tour is to the Giza Plateau, Great Pyramid, Solar Boat and the Sphinx
- Day 1 afternoon tour is to the Antiquities Museum at Tahrir Square
- Day 2 morning tour is to the Gayer Anderson House and
- Day 2 afternoon tour is our Medieval Cairo Walking Tour
- You get free time in Khan El Khalili – the biggest bazaar in the world which is also in the medieval Cairo area.
- 2 airport transfers
- Meet and greet at the airport by our Tour Manager.
- Egyptologist Guide on all tours.
Please note there may be a few other guests on the tour. Private tours cost extra.
Full Details – Contact Mara
Most Common Questions Asked About Egypt
- Do I have to tip in Egypt and how much?
- What am I really going to pay for my Egyptian Holiday?
- What currency should I take to Egypt?
- What should I wear in Egypt?
- What to do if I catch Egyptian Tummy Bug?
- Is it safe to go to Egypt? 19 things not to do, 14 things to do.
CHECK OUT OUR GUEST COMMENTS & PHOTOS