Mara’s Group Tours are packed with interest, excitement and awesome experiences from beginning to end. These group tours were when I brought individuals together who preferred to travel with a group but did not have enough travel companions to make a group themselves. So individuals would contact me for specific dates I had on offer. Currently, Sept 2021 I have no group dates set. However, I can organise this tour for you if you have 8 people or more.
Where Will You Visit?
- Giza Plateau, Great Pyramid of Giza, Solar Boat, Sphinx, Panorama.
- Antiquities Museum, Tutankhamun’s Treasure Room, Mummy Room
- Gayer Anderson House – a truly magical house
- Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Abdeen Palace
- Islamic Museum
- Citadel of Saladin, Mosque of Mohamed Ali
- Mosque of Sultan Hassan and Rifai Mosque
- Sufi Dance Show
- Coptic Cairo
- Medieval Cairo – Bab Al Futuh (Gate of Conquests) & the Northern Walls, Muezz St., Mosque of Al-Hakim, Sabile-Kuttab of Sulayman Agha al-Silahdar, Street of Coppersmiths & Antiques Area, Hammam of Sultan Inal, Mausoleum & Madrasa of Sultan Qalawun, Mausoleum of As-Salih Nagm Al-din Ayyub, Street of the Gold & Silversmiths, Khan Al Khalili
- Temples of Karnak and Luxor
- West Bank – Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Nobles Tombs, Workers Village and Tombs, Temple of Medinet Habu and Colossi of Memnon
- Abydos and Dendera – best in all of Egypt
- Aswan -Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan, 4 nights
- Temple at Edfu
- Temple at Kom Ombo
- Temple of Isis, goddess of love, at Philae
- Nubian Village
- Options extra visit to temples at Abu Simbel.
How Will You Travel?
- Mini-bus or Coach
- Boat – Nile Cruise
- Horse Drawn Carriage
- Shuttle Train
What Periods of Egyptian History Will You Hear About?
- 20th Century Royal Egypt
What will we talk to you about?
We will tell you about people and places of historic and modern day interest. Places, buildings and objects mean nothing to me without the stories behind their builders, owners or users. We continually strive to research and incorporate more and more human stories about the people who lived in our historic places into our tours.
What will we NOT do?
Our tours are not “boot camps” where you are bored to death with dates and uninteresting historic facts for a couple hours and then spend the rest of the day in a factory shop. We will NOT take you shopping during designated tour time. But, don’t worry – you will have plenty time for shopping outside tour times if you want.
If Egypt is your dream trip or on your “bucket list” I advise early booking as the number of places on each trip is limited to 15. Ask for full details
All the trips and packages I offer are based on my own personal experience – not because I believe I know what is best for everyone else, but because I do believe everyone deserves a quality and hassle free holiday. So, while I don’t personally know you, I do presume you would like a trip where
- you know the full cost of what you are buying
- that has no hidden extras
- gives you a real feel for the country and customs
- helps you avoid the tourist traps.
- is hassle free
- eliminates the need for decision making on subjects you have little or no knowledge what your choices may entail.
How many in a group?
Some groups are maximum 8 persons and some are maximum 15 persons
For full itinerary, cost, options and to check availability on the above group tour dates please contact Mara
Most Common Questions Asked About Egypt
- Do I have to tip in Egypt and how much?
- What currency should I take to Egypt?
- What should I wear in Egypt?
- What to do if I catch Egyptian Tummy Bug?
- Is it safe to go to Egypt? 19 things not to do, 14 things to do.
CHECK OUT OUR GUEST COMMENTS & PHOTOS