GIZA PLATEAU TOUR includes the following:
- Pick up from hotel in air conditioned transport
- Qualified, experienced Egyptologist guide
- Entry to the Great Pyramid
- Entry to the Solar Boat
- Entry to the Valley Temple at the Sphinx
- Entry to the Sphinx Enclosure
- Drive to the Giza “Panorama” for photo shoot of the Pyramids.
- Camel Ride at the Panorama
- Drop off at your hotel/apt.
- Tipping for guide and driver not incl. in price but is expected. My tipping guide for Egypt.
- Subject to Availability
- Food/drink NOT incl.
NOTE: I include the entry ticket to the Gt. Pyramid in my Giza Plateau Tour. At the moment there is not a problem with the number of tourists allowed in as there was some years ago. I do think the Gt. Pyramid is amazing and you should go inside and on the day of your tour we do everything we can to ensure this. However as tourist numbers are rising again in Egypt I must add this note to say “I cannot guarantee entry” If we fail I will substitute entry to the two smaller pyramids. Entry to the two smaller pyramids is not included in my Giza Plateau Tour as people rarely want to see them if they have been in the Gt. Pyramid. If you are unsure as to whether you need a guide in Giza or if you can do it yourself…..this was my experience of the Giza Plateau in October 2012 and (2017) it has not improved since then
My tours in Cairo are designed to give you the maximum enjoyment with the minimum effort and hassle. They include ALL the entry fees to everything on the sites, great guide and air-conditioned transport.
We will not surprise you with ‘optional extras’ at any site.
We will not take you shopping while on any tours.
Sustainable Tourism Development and the subject of Climate Control
I am interested in doing what I can at ground level towards developing sustainable tourism and contributing where possible to climate control. Usually our tours are not private tours. I don’t see the sense in sending two cars and two guides to the same site at same date and time. It is as easy for a guide to speak with 6 – 8 people as it is 1 or 2. Our day tours are not bigger than this.
More Reading on Giza Plateau
Most Common Questions Asked About Egypt
- Do I have to tip in Egypt? Who do I tip? and how much?
- What currency should I take to Egypt?
- What should I wear in Egypt?
- What to do if I catch Egyptian Tummy Bug?
- Is it safe to go to Egypt? 19 things NOT to do & 14 things to do to be safe.