The ancient sites in Luxor are divided between the East and West Banks of the river Nile. 99% of my guests at Mara House are busy people with a deep desire to explore Egypt. They are also busy people taking time out of their usual work and family routines at home, who want to get in as much relaxation time as possible, during their foreign holiday. So, let me make it easy for you –
To see Luxor’s most important sites you need 3 nights
- 3 nights at Mara House Luxor Hotel – your own private, apartment-size suite consisting of bedroom/s, sitting-room and bathroom
We offer the following tours to the main Luxor sites:
- Tour to Luxor West Bank which includes visits to the following
- 3 tombs in the Valley of the Kings,
- Hatshepsut Temple at Deir El Bahri
- 3 tombs in Nobles Tombs
- the Workers Village at Dier El Medina and 2 tombs there
- Colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Luxor East Bank Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Tour to Abydos and Dendera Temples, which are the best Temples in Egypt
You may also enjoy the famous SALAHADEEN FEAST at Mara House which we now serve ONLY to in-house guests if you book it in advance. Please note this is NOT served every night and so is not included in the price.
- free wi-fi
- When possible we allow early check-in and late-check out with no extra charges.
More time in Luxor? You can also visit:
- Luxor Museum
- Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple – in different languages at different times.
- Felucca Sail on the Nile
Why Mara House?
Holidays are for quality time with family and friends, romance, relaxation, exploring interesting places, meeting interesting people, experiencing other cultures, broadening the mind, getting away from work, learning more about foreign places you are yearning to see, celebrating an event, celebrating life! Have I left anything out?
That is what Mara House offers! Everyone who works with me has one thing on their minds, and only one thing – How to Give You the Best Experience of Egypt. You don’t have to take my word for it – just check out our reviews on TripAdvisor
If you have any questions please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Common Questions Asked About Egypt
- Do I have to tip in Egypt? Who do I tip? and how much?
- What currency should I take to Egypt?
- What should I wear in Egypt?
- What to do if I catch Egyptian Tummy Bug?
- Is it safe to go to Egypt? 19 things NOT to do & 14 things to do to be safe.
- What am I REALLY going to pay for my Egyptian Holiday?