Medieval Cairo Walking Tour includes the following:
- Pick up from your hotel in air conditioned minibus
- Egyptologist Guide
- Bab Al Futuh (Gate of Conquests) & the Northern Walls, Muezz St.
- Mosque of Al-Hakim
- Sabile-Kuttab of Sulayman Agha al-Silahdar
- Hanging Mosque of Sulayman Agha al-Silahdar
- Street of Coppersmiths & Antiques Area
- Bayt al-Sihaymi
- Hammam of Sultan Inal
- Mausoleum & Madrasa of Sultan Qalawun
- Mausoleum of As-Salih Nagm Al-din Ayyub
- Street of the Gold & Silversmiths
- Khan Al Khalili
- Drop off at your hotel
- NO EXTRAS TO PAY FOR
- Subject to Availability
My tours in Cairo are designed to give you the maximum enjoyment with the minimum effort and hassle. They include ALL the entry fees to everything on the sites, great guide and air-conditioned transport.
We will not surprise you with ‘optional extras’ at any site.
We will not take you shopping while on any tour.
Latest posts by Mara (see all)
- Famous by Birth – Mohamed Ali Dynasty – Egypt - 18/10/2019
- My Favourite Books on Egypt - 02/10/2019
- What am I REALLY going to pay for my Egyptian Holiday? - 24/08/2019