Coptic Cairo Tour includes the following:
- Pick up from your hotel in air conditioned minibus
- Egyptologist Guide
- Babylon Fortress
- Hanging Church
- Undergound crypt where Jesus and his family lived when they escaped into Egypt
- Monastery & Church of St. George
- Coptic Museum
- Church of St. Sergius
- Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Cave Church (St. Simon’s) & Garbage City in the Moquattam Hills.
- NO EXTRAS TO PAY FOR
- Subject to Availability
Tipping for guide and driver is not incl. in price but is expected.
My tours in Cairo are designed to give you the maximum enjoyment with the minimum effort and hassle. They include ALL the entry fees to everything on the sites, great guide and air-conditioned transport.
We will not surprise you with ‘optional extras’ at any site.
Most Common Questions Asked About Egypt
- Do I have to tip in Egypt? Who do I tip? and how much?
- What currency should I take to Egypt?
- What should I wear in Egypt?
- What to do if I catch Egyptian Tummy Bug?
- Is it safe to go to Egypt? 19 things NOT to do & 14 things to do to be safe.
- What am I REALLY going to pay for my Egyptian Holiday?